Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Need help on my Jobs applied too SS

I'd use an additional column in the data.

Just put an indicator of whatever you want. Then use Data|Filter|autofilter to
hide/show what you want.

You can choose to use a strikethrough font.
format|Cells|font tab

But while this may look pretty, it doesn't really help when you want to filter
by that font.

"John the Baptist Jr." wrote:

I am trying to find a easier way to sort this Excel Spreadsheet. I want to
use filters or do something that will allow me to sort out what jobs never
called me back, and which ones did. I wish I cut put a slash through these,
but aparantly Excel lacks such a feature.

Can anyone examine my Spreadsheet and tell me what you think? Perhap the use
of a Advanced filter may be nice.

Aparantly on the public library wifi Network FTP is not allowed or is not
given much bandwith as it seems to be taking ages to connect to my FTP server
from my palmtop. So you may need to reply and then I can email you the file.

Thanks,

John
--
[Isa 45:22] “Turn to me and be saved,all you ends of the earth; for I am God,
and there is no other.

--

Dave Peterson