Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom-LE Tom-LE is offline

Default Send multi data (Graph/Cell data) to Word doc as 1 item (no cells)

I have to submit a presentation that includes a graph, a text box overlaying
the graph and some notes typed in the cells below the graph. The only
solution that looks like what I want is to send it to MS Office Document
Image Writer, but then I can't get it out of there into something like a
document or into an e-mail. Actually, I can put it in Paint and save it as a
picture, but gee whiz, there has to be a better work around than that.

If I try to take it direct into Word, I get a table, a chart and no text box.