Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Erase Key in Legend

Glad it helped
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Carlo" wrote in message
Hi Bernard

Thanks a lot for this "workaround" it works perfect.

Greetings
Carlo

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

I have a solution, it works and only looks complex.
If you email me privately I will send you a file.
Here goes:

I will assume the labels (A,B,C..) are in A2:A10 and the values in B2:B10
In D2:D10 type the areas (Europe, Asia, .....)
In E2 enter this formula =A2&" "&TEXT(B2,"0.00%")&" "&" "&D2&" "&CHAR(13)
and copy down to E10
You can vary the number of decimals to suit purpose
On chart, add Title axis (Chart;Option:Title) and type any letter you
like
i.e Z
Select the Z in chart title, type an equals sign (=) IN THE FORMULA BAR
not
on chart and then select E2:E10
Drag the title to wherever you need the new 'legend"
If needed check the chart and type a new title and drag this into
position

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme