Sam via OfficeKB.com

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reply. Further assistance very much appreciated.

Apologies for my original muddled explanation. I think you're on the right
track but hindered by my lack of info and clarity. I'll try to explain
what I'm trying to achieve.

3 Columns - A, B and C with data. The Data to be counted is text in Column
C.

1) I need to first match two conditions for column A and B - criteria in F1
and G1
2) When conditions met for columns A and B on say Row 12, Count the data in
Column C Row 13.

I need the Count to start from the Row Below the matched Criteria Row and
for it to Count the data in Column C and continue matching Criteria in
Columns A and B and Counting through my worksheet range to finally produce
a Summed Count of data in column C.

Example:
ROW 12 Data in Row 12 column A and B matches criteria - Count data for ROW
13 in Column C
ROW 20 Data in Row 20 column A and B matches criteria - Count data for ROW
21 in Column C
ROW 40 Data in Row 40 column A and B matches criteria - Count data for ROW
41 in Column C etc.,

So, when matched Criteria found in columns A and B I need an ongoing Count
of data for Column C the Next Row(Row Below matched Criteria) until it gets
to the end of my worksheet range to produce a Summed Count of data found in
column C (always counting Column C Row below matched Criteria) based on the
Criteria being previously matched in Columns A and B.

I hope this is clearer.

Any further assistance very much appreciated.

Regards,
Sam