Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default HELP WITH THE IF FUNCTION

If your data is in Column A, and you mention 'currency values', are there
any other *type* of values possible in A1, or will it just be blank or 0?

Try this:

=IF(OR(A1={"",0}),"",A1)

And copy down as needed.

--
HTH,

RD

"KAL at home" <KAL at wrote in message
I have a range of cells that may or may not have a currency figure in them
if
a cell in the range has currency figure I want the figure placed into
another
cell, ie. A column has an expenses listed and then they need to be
itemized
below. Isthere an IF function which will do that?