Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Display data from multiple worksheets' cells in one worksheet

Hi J!

You can try this macro that create the formula links for you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"J!" wrote in message ...
How do I display data from multiple worksheets for the same template fields
in one place without physically linking each worksheet's cell to the one
place for each worksheet and cell? I attempted to do this by first putting
the path names to the worksheets in a column. Then I concatenated that
cell's text with the cell position I wanted (ex. $A$3). However, I can't get
Excel to evaluate the contents to display the value in the worksheet's cell
(that is, to link to the value) rather than the path name followed by the
cell name. Any suggestions?