Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kassie kassie is offline

Default Insert copied cells

<Ctrl<Shift<+ will do it for you

"Martin B" wrote:

Hope someone can help here, I have a spreadsheet which I use several time a day cutting and pasting rows as I shuffle production priorites.

I use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + X to cut a selected row but have to right mouse click and select "insert cut cells" sub menu option to put it back in.

Is there some way of programming a shortcut so the "insert cut cells" can be selected with the keyboard?

Might seem trival but when you have to do it time and time again day after day believe me it'll make a difference

Thanks in anticipation

Martin