Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default adding "Data Analysis" to my Excel

Mina

Have you gone into ToolsAdd-ins and checked the Analysis Toolpak?

Don't check the Analysis Toolpak - VBA

If you don't see the ATP in the list...........................

The default location on a regular installation is in the folder

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library\Analysis

There will be 4 files in the Analysis folder.

ANALYS32.XLL
FUNCRES.XLA
ATPVBAEN.XLA
PROCDB.XLA

If not found there, suggest you try the control panel add/removechange and go
in and remove the ATP installation then re-install.

Assuming you have the installation CD, of course.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:35:02 -0700, Mirna S
wrote:

I cannot see the "Data Analysis" option under the Tool Menu in Excel.
I would like to know what i am missing. what do i need to install to have
this option and be able to use its functions.
how can i get any file (.dll) that i may need

thanks

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP