Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Generating a list

One of the golden rules for data base design is not to have the same
information in more than one place - imagine the complication of having to
update two or three places when a phone number is changed.
If you filter you data (Data | AutoFilter) you will be able to view/print
just the records of a single supplier on the 'master' sheet.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"LrngasIgo" wrote in message
I've got a master list with 100's of items. I have four columns of
information for each item. (Description, supplier, item number, cost). I
want to generate a list on a seperate page by supplier. For example,
every
item that is made by ABC company is put on list A (seperate worksheet),
every
item made by XYZ company is put on list B (seperate worksheet) and so on.
Is
there a macro or formula that I can use for this?