Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default How do I convert GMT date/time to different timezone

Hooves57 wrote:
I am using a web-based software that reports the date and time a
record was captured. I can export these records to Excel. I would
like to convert that date/time to HK time (GMT+7). I have been able
to convert the time, but not the date (date frequently changes).

Just add the hours this way:

A2+"7:00"

Where A2 is the time to convert. You can also insert the time to add for
conversion in another cell and than simply sum together...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao