Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Progress Moons

You can download a Moon Phases font from:

http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/fonts/

I assume you could then work out a number relating to the "character"

There are other sites if you want to search Google for: Font Moon Phase

Regards

Trevor

"Daigle" wrote in message
I am working with a spreadsheet where progress is recorded with shaded
moons
(full moon, 3/4 moon, half moon, quarter moon). They have inserted
pictures
of these moons, but I am looking for a way to weight the progress and
would
like the moon to be tied to a value.

Are their moons as symbols I could use? Can you think of another way to
tie
these pictures to a value so they can be used in a formula?

Thanks,