Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Smithdorf Mike Smithdorf is offline

Default To remove dotted lines in Microsoft Excel ?

I have been working on a spreadsheet and selected to print an area. Suddenly
there has appeared dotted lines like "page breaks" throughout the sheet in
certain rows and columns. When I asked to have my selection printed in the
"Print Preview"
the selected area beared no resemblance to the area |I selected and seemed
to have mixed up several sections of the spreadsheet. To vercome the problem
I again selected the particulare section I wanted to print and copied it to
sheet2
in the same spreadsheet. The dotted lines wont disappear. I consulted "Help"
it suggested right clicking any cell and ask to "Remove all page breaks".
I tried the right click but nowhere does it show: "remove all page Breaks".
HELP!!