Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lysander Stark Lysander Stark is offline

Default Bogus "Out of memory" Warning in VBE?

In the "This Workbook" window in VBE, I'm unable to get the object drop-down
box at the top of the window to switch from "(General)" to "This Workbook."
When I click on its handle and select the latter, I get a pop-up box that
says "Out of memory." Clicking OK returns the drop-down to "(General)".
Further, if I try to type anything into the window, I get a warning that this
will reset my project; clicking OK on that crashes the whole thing.

There are only 2 small macros in a couple of modules, each of which
continues to work fine, and in any event I know I have plenty of memory.

I don't know enough about VBA yet to know why this is happening. Is there
something obvious I should do? I'm running Excel 2004 for Mac on OSX, if it's
any help.