Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
James Horton Las Vegas James Horton Las Vegas is offline

Default round up

Pete: Thank you for trying to help. Your formula example was real close
too, but not close enough for me to figure it out on my own, I guess.

The formula is: =IF(R410,SUM(R41:S41),"")

"Pete_UK" wrote:

If your formula is a straightforward calculation, then you would use:

=ROUNDUP(your_existing_formula,0)

If the formula is part of an IF statement, then it would be something
like this:

=IF(A10,ROUNDUP(your_formula,0),"")

Hope this helps - post your formula if you still can't figure it out.

Pete

James Horton Las Vegas wrote:
How do I make a result round up to the nearest whole digit (1.2 = 2, not 1)
when that cell already has a formula in it? I found the formula for
rounding, but can't figure out how to combine it with the formula that is
already in the cell.

James