PCOR

Blinking is correct
I am using Windows XP Home with the latest security package on board
Thanks

Ian

Does the light actually "blink" as in on/off blink-blink?

If so, you have a problem other than Excel behaving in queer ways.

Something other than Excel is turning the ScrLk on.

I tried a google search for "blinking scroll lock light" and various
combos
but came up with nothing in the Windows XP and 98 ng's.

Perhaps another search engine could come up with something.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:02:34 -0500, "PCOR" wrote:

Hi Need a hand here
Once in a while (to darn often) my SCROLL LOCK litght start blinking on
the
keyboard. It cause Excel to behave in queer ways
Dowas anyone know how to cure this.
AA reboot does cure it but that is not the preferred soluvtion
Thanks
Ian MM