Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How do I convert time to the nearest 1/4 hour with a 7 min. window

Of course it can - Excel can do anything <bg

=ROUND(A1*96,0)/96

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bigbus" wrote in message
I am creating a timesheet that totals daily as total hours/ minutes worked
(4:06). We round to the quarter hour (up or down) based on the 7 minute
window.
4:01 to 4:07 would be paid 4 hrs. - 4:08 to 4:15 would be paid 4 hrs. 15
mins..

Can EXCEL do this or will I have to calc. manually?

THANKS