Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default can I set an excel spreadsheet to print in sections

MMG wrote:
I am trying to create worksheet that will print in sections - for
instance if I have 2 rows to print on page 1 and 4 to print on page
2. Can I set page 1 to always print on that 1 page no matter how
many cells I add?

Hi,

You could set the print area (menu File, Print area, Set print area), but
every print area would be print on individual sheet of paper...

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy