Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Slashman Slashman is offline

Default Dual Formatting in Macro

Hi,

I have a custom number format that prefixes positive numbers and
negative numbers with + and - signs, and a macro line that makes a cell
DP increase by one, based on a key cell DP placement.

IE Key cell DP is: 0.000 and answer cell is therefo 0.0000

Because the number of DP changes for the key cell each time I use the
spreadsheet, I cant
just have it formatted for custom all the time for the + and - prefix,
as when I run my macro to set the DP of that cell, it overrides the
custom formatting for the + or -.

I need both things to happen, is it possible or is there another way to

simultaneously change the DP of the cell and apply the custom number
format for + and - numbers each time?

Cheers,

Aaron.