Barb Reinhardt

Can you give an example of your data sets and the Primary and Secondary Y
axis ranges? Alternatively, something like this might work for you:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#StakCht

but I'd work on the secondary axis first before embarking on Stacked charts.

"Laura" wrote in message
Barb,

It seems that when I envoke the 2nd axis, it superimposes the one data
series on top of the other. Ideally, I would like the scales to be the

same
on both axis, I just need to show that the units of measurment for the 2

data
series were different. I suggested to our client to just add a footnote,

but
they definitely want 2 axis. Any thought?

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

If you are using a secondary axis, check the scaling on both axes. You

may
have it set so that you can't see one of the series.

"Laura" wrote in message
I am creating a graph in Excel 2002. I have 2 data series and I need 2

y-axis
due to different concentrations between the 2 data series. Everytime I

try
add the 2nd axis, I can only view one of the data series.