Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Wall Bob Wall is offline

Default Change Cell background color by selection

Excel 2003

I have a table of data, and I would like to have a section of it highlighted
with a different background color when the user selects the first cell in
the row (selecting this cell also drives a couple of other functions as well
using the Worksheet_SelectionChange function).

The table range is from A7:D14.
When A7 is selected, I'd like to have A7:D7 background change to yellow.
When a different cell is selected, I need A7:D14 to revert back to their
original
format (gray background) and have the new selection change to the yellow
background.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!