Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dermot Dermot is offline

Default Excel "Rows" Question

Thanks for this Ken,
It never entered my mind that I could enter a single cell.
I may never merge again!!!
Thanks
Dermot
"Ken Wright" wrote:

Merging - YUK.

You can move rows left or right independently by inserting or deleting
cells. You might also find the use the indent feature useful for what you
are after

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------
------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------

"Dermot" wrote in message
Please ignore this posting.
I was thinking out loud!!!!
I can achieve what I want with Cell merging.

"Dermot" wrote:

I use Excel to generate document forms instead of Word.
In many situations I prefer Excel for this purpose.

Is it possible to move the rows left or right independantly of each
other.
For example assumming I have text in row 2, is there anyway to slide row
2
to the left of right horizontally independantly of the other rows above
or
below it.
I know this is unlikely, but could it be done?

Thanks
Dermot