Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default move column on condition

something like
for each c in range("a1:a21")
if isnumeric(c) then c.offset(,2)=c
next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"JICDB" wrote in message
I think I am going to have to use a macro to perform this function but I
really only know how to record one with the button. What code do I use to
complete this task. I have a data set with more than one column and more
than one row of data. The worksheet shows several rows grouped together
with
a space between groups. Each group is of varying size. I want to grab
column B - in which each group of data contains one text cell and the rest
numbers. I want to move only the text cells from column B into a
different
column (G). Is there a way to do this?

Example - I want to move the Cells containing TEXT because it is not a
number into another column
TEXT Description
208 Description
213 Description