Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Using MIN Function on cells containing formulas

Should work. Does one of the cells requested have 0?
BTW
=+B46+B58)
need not have the 1st +. This is NOT lotus
=B46+B58
is all you need

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I'm trying to use the MIN function to retrieve the smallest bid amount
in a document (ex =MIN(B60,J60,N60,R60,V60)). The cells I'm retrieving
from contain the SUM formula to get the total bid amount (ex
=+B46+B58).

When I got to InsertFunction and place the MIN function
(=MIN(B60,J60,N60,R60,V60)) I can see at the bottom that "Formula
result=" is correct ($123,456), but the cell containing the MIN
function just reads $0. Any help on this would be soOo appreciated.

Thank you.