Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jesse Dean Jesse Dean is offline

Default repeat summing?

Thanks That worked Great. I tried to find that solution in the help menu and
it seems that they neglected that bit of information

"Ian" wrote:

Copy cell A11 and paste to the other locations. The references will
automatically change (ie reference to A in column A will become B in column
B etc.

--
Ian
--
"Jesse Dean" <Jesse wrote in message
I am setting up a List and have some numbers to add up. I know how to do
this
but my question is if there is a way to repeat

Example
=SUM(A2:A10) ((Results are in Cell (A11)

Is there a way to have this Repeat for the next rows automaticlly?

row b =SUM(B2:B10) ((Results are in Cell (B11)
row C =SUM(C2:C10) ((Results are in Cell (C11)
row d =SUM(DB2:D10) ((Results are in Cell (D11)
row D