JDT

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:55:39 -0000, "Nick Hodge"
wrote:

DT

Format the cells to [hh]:mm through Formatcells...numbercustom

I tried formatting using the FormatCellsTime hh:mm and I also tried
FormatCustom h:mm and neither one worked.

Let's say in A1 I input the time in and in A2 I input the time out.
The amount of time worked will be A2-A1 in A3. Now, in A4 I want the
cumulative total of A3 as I add data down the list. The way I "was"
doing it worked fine until the total exceeded 24 and then it went to
0:00.

Either way I try it all I come up with is zeros.

Thanks.

JDT