Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
At Home At Home is offline

Default Margins in Excel 2000

Thanks--- I over looked the fact we sometime change printer. Thanks again.

"Kevin B" wrote:

Click FILE in the menu and then click PRINT AREA and in the cascade menu
click CLEAR PRINT AREA. This will clear any previously defined print areas

Then click FILE in the menu and select PAGE SETUP. On the PAGE tab verify
that the paper size in 8.5" X 11", then click the MARGINS tab and verify that
your margins are set to 1" on left, right, top and bottom.

Do a print preview to see if the problem has been resolved.
--
Kevin Backmann

"At Home" wrote:

I can't change my default page margin. The setting is 7rows and 1 col. In
other words, the first 49 rows and 7 col's (A-G) is 7 pages. I can't seen to
change these setting to include more col's and rows. Thanks for any help.