Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Schedule and Timesheet

Let's say your start times are in column A.

B2: =A2+"2:0:0"
or
=A2+2/24
C2 = A2 + "4:0:0" or =A2+4/24
D2 = A2 + "6:0:0" or =A2 + 6/24

etc.

Without knowing the assumptions for "working time", I'm not sure how to
address the next part. Are you saying you have staffing when someone is not
on break or at lunch.

"S in AZ" wrote:

We are in between scheduling software and need to use Excel during the down
time for our scheduling
I would like to come up with a formula that will do the following (if
possible) - schedule breaks and lunches with set guidelines
I.E 2 hours after start, etc
Show me where I have staffing (exlcuding when someone is on a break/lunch)
Calculate hours work for the day/week

Name Start Break Lunch Break End total worked
John 09:00 11:00 13:00 15:00 17:30 8.00
Jane 07:00 09:00 11:00 13:00 04:30 8.00

I know there are a lot of knowledgable folks our there, so I'm hoping
someone can lend a hand!

Thanks in advace