Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default HOW DO I AUTOMATICALLY DELETE ROWS WITH ZERO BALANCES?

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:35:01 -0700, suec4
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with calculations that may result in a zero balance.
How do I automatically delete all rows with a zero balance?

One way would be to filter the list to display the zero values. Then
delete those rows and unfilter the list.

If you want it to be automatic, then a simple macro to perform those
steps would do the trick.

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey