Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Excel Novice: Delete blank rows

If you delete rows the formula in the remaining cell will most likely change
(try it on a dummy copy of your file) Would you be happy with a worksheet
where the link to the source has been broken?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Kezia" wrote in message
ups.com...
Forgive me for my lack of knowledge on the subject. I have a worksheet
populated with select data from another worksheet (via IF statement).
Where the IF statement is FALSE I get blank rows (which is what I
want). Is there a way to automatically delete or hide blank rows each
time the worksheet is refreshed with new data. I only want to see the
rows where the IF statement is TRUE.

THANKS! Lisa