xlsuser42 xlsuser42 is offline
Junior Member

Default Need some help

Hi all,

I'm guessing that I'm posting at the wrong time of day because I haven't received any responses to my last two posts, but I am at a dead end.

I have over 200 worksheets in a workbook. Each one of these worksheets has the exact same format, with similar types of data in each cell. As an example, in each worksheet some of the data looks like this

C2 C3 C4
status number name

Status is one of three things: complete, in progress, or major issue. The number is a tracking number such as 1.1 or 5.6.3. The name is the name of the project that is being tracked, so something like Enterprise Support.

What I have to figure out how to do is create a list that shows all of the numbers and names associated with a status. So for 'complete' I need to find a way to return all of the tracking numbers and names for projects that are complete. This would be very simple to do with an auto filter if everything was in one sheet, but each project has it's own worksheet. Any help or a push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks