Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn Kevin Vaughn is offline

Default Can I link cells so that copying one copies all?

It sounds to me like you could either use some vlookup formulas or
index/match formulas. If you use a Course # that may be easier to use for
the lookups (and one of the things it looks up could be the course title.

Either use help to find out how to use these formulas or show a sample of
how your data is laid out and someone will more than likely provide an
example for you.

--
Kevin Vaughn

"Jsteinfeld" wrote:

I am tracking registrations for classes in an Excel sheet. Each class has
multiple pieces of information - title, date, time, location, etc. - in
separate columns. Is there a way to link the cells so that when I enter (for
example) the course title the other information is automatically pasted?