Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default Problem with copy and paste together with macros

Camper Joe wrote:
I am working on a customers excel file.

Currently, when I copy a cell, it gets selected. When I click on any
other cell to
paste, the selected cell loses it's selection, and I cannot Paste.

When I disable the Macros, I don't have this problem.

Any idea what the macros could be enabling or disabling to cause this.

Thanks.

Paul van coller

Hi Paul,

Maybe there's some event driven macro that disable the copy and/or pasting
on that sheet. Right click on the sheet tab and select View Code. Then you
can see if there is any event driven macro on that sheet.

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao