Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default Data contains more than 65000 rows ?

Might you be able to have the basic DSUM function located on each sheet in
individual helper cells and then finally, just sum those helper
cells?....just a thought

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"turrucan" wrote:

I have data , that can not be stored in only one worksheet , so I must divide
this data into smaller parts, but is it somehow possible to define a dynamic
range with offset function , that contains whole data ?

I am asking this because I use this data in some calculations with dsum
functions , and calculations will be slower if I write each formula with
something like that ?
=DSUM(data1,Amount,criteria)+DSUM(data2,Amount,cri teria)
where data1 and data2 are dynamic ranges produced by offset function in two
seperate worksheets.

thanks for replies