Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default I'm trying to compile text from multiple worksheets...

You could just do a bunch of copy|pastes (pasting at the bottom of the ever
growing list in column A of that combined worksheet).

Then use data|filter|advanced filter to get rid of duplicates
Check unique records only.

Debra Dalgleish explains it in more detail:
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR

Then delete the column A and delete the single blank cell.

leigoze wrote:

I'm trying to compile text from multiple worksheets into a column in another
worksheet of the same excel project without having spaces...or repeated
numbers. I'd like it to compile like numbers by itself into a single cell in
the column...for example instead of:

1

2

3

2
1
4

3
I'd like it to be:

1
2
3
4
Anybody know how to do this? It would be greatly appreciated!!

--

Dave Peterson