Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ASU ASU is offline

Default cummlative totals

Im trying to get the table right...third time lucky!!!

A B C D E F G

Supplied Sold Total Stock
Item 4pers 2pers 4pers 2pers 4pers 2pers

curry 50 50 20 10 30 40
fish 40 40 10 20 30 20
curry 10 10 20 30
--
ASU

"ASU" wrote:

A B C D E F

Supplied Sold Totals Stock
Item 4person 2person 4person 2person 4person 2person

curry 50 50 20 10 30 40
fish 40 40 10 20 30 20
curry 10 10 20
30

Sorry, this the table how it should be!!
--
ASU

"ASU" wrote:

Can anybody help!!!!
I have the following form:

A B C D E
F G

Supplied Sold
Totals Stock
Item 4person 2person 4person 2person 4person
2person

curry 50 50 20 10
30 40
fish 40 40 10 20
30 20
curry 10 10
20 30

Thats only a very small exemple of my table. Is there a way that I can get
col F and G to keep a running total (vb code or formular) of the individual
items as they are added to the table whether data are added to the supplied
or sold columns? Also it has to accommodate any additional items added to the
table. I hope it makes sense.
--
ASU