Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Smart charts. Is it possible?

You might come up with some clever formulas, which can be fed into dynamic
ranges and a dynamic chart.

Dynamic charts:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"kras" wrote in message

I've been trying to implement a task that is out of my humble MS Excel
knowledge and any help will be much appreciated.

I have a table with integer numbers that is dynamic. It means that if I
change a cell value outside this table its cells change to zero or an
integer number. For example, if I change the value /in my case: date/
of the outside table cell all table cells that don't meet that
requirement return zero and the rest return integer numbers. The table
is constructed date-by-date, so the zero values come at the top of it,
followed by integer numbers only, no zero values. My purpose is to
construct a chart that takes only the integer numbers of that table and
avoids the zero values at its top.

I look forward for any ideas...

Regards,
kras