Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PatK PatK is offline

Default Functions not Calculating

I have a "fairly" complex spreadsheet with about 10 worksheets, each with
about 700 rows of info. On two of them, I have created my own user defined
function for some complex calculations to simply the forumula.

The problem is that it is not calculating. I do have calculation set to
Automatic in my options, an if I select the cell, and press F2, enter, it
seems to update. Occasionally, on it's own, it also starts calculating when
I have not touch any of the fields with the formulas in them. F9 does not
make it calculate, either.

With all this data, I really cannot afford to keep rechecking to see if it
re-calculated...it would skew my entire model.

Anyone know why this behavior occurs? I have read many threads on this, and
none of the suggestions work to make it "automatically" calculate.

Thanks!

pat