RagDyer

Are you sure you're using the correct terminology?

You're saying "Count" the *next* row, but the count doesn't change with the
row.
In your example, 12, 20, and 40 are 3 rows.
13, 21, and 41 are *still* 3 rows.
Are you really talking about *adding* (totaling, summing) the data on the
next row ???

And also, which Column are you interested in?
Column A or Column B or Both?

RD

"Sam via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have a table of data and need a COUNT of the NEXT Row when various
criteria is met for the Row above. I'm using the SUMPRODUCT criteria to
find the Rows that actually match the criteria, but I need the Count to
reflect the Row directly below matched criteria.

Eg: =SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$500=H4),--($B$1:$B$500=I4))

So, if data on Row 12 meets the above SUMPRODUCT Criteria, I would like the
count to reflect the count of data on Row 13, Not Row 12.

ROW 12 matches criteria - Count data for ROW 13
ROW 20 matches criteria - Count data for ROW 21
ROW 40 matches criteria - Count data for ROW 41 etc.,

Help very much appreciated.

Regards,
Sam