Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Locking Part of a Worksheet/Tab

WindowNew Window a couple of times.

WindowArrangeVertical.

You will have 3 windows. You can view any portion of one or more sheets/books
in any window.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:03:02 -0700, c_new
wrote:

Hi there! I have a question regarding working with multiple tabs. I have a
large spreadsheet with about 150 rows and over 80 columns. I was wondering
if it would be possible to view a portion of tab 1 and tab 2 at the same
time? Basically, I would like to see the same record but cut down on the
number of columns and hopefully separate them into categories which would be
on different tabs. In order for this to work effectively, I would need to
see several columns from tab 1 while looking at tab 2, 3, and so on. If
anyone could assist, that would be great. I'm currently using Excel 2003, SP
2. please let me know if you need more info.
This is a great community! Thanks in advance for your time.
Cara