Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
evan evan is offline

Default Do not want formulas to reference old workbook.

You have links. I use Copy Paste Special Formulas.

" wrote:

I am creating a copy of a worksheet into a new workbook and all of the
formulas automatically reference the old workbook.

For example:

Formula in Old Workbook is

=R9*L17+GETPIVOTDATA("Billing Amount",'Labor
Pivot'!$A$6,"StatementDate",DATE(2006,8,20)","Trad eCode","F04")

Once I create a copy of the worksheet which contains this formula and
others like it into a new workbook, the formula automatically changes
too

=R9*L17+GETPIVOTDATA("Billing Amount",'[oldworkbook.xls]Labor
Pivot'!$A$6,"StatementDate",DATE(2006,8,20)","Trad eCode","F04")

I just want the same formula to be copied to the new workbook, not pull
from the old workbook.

Please help.
Ryan