Ken Wright

Seen it happen a couple of times myself on other peoples posts as well in
the last day or so.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Rob van Gelder" wrote in message
Harlan,

I saw your post appear then suddenly disappear. As if it had been deleted
from the server.
This just recently happened to one of my posts too. Do you know what is
going on?

"Harlan Grove" wrote in message
"JulieD" wrote...
just another note - the formula i initially supplied seems to work fine

if
there is text in the range (ie it ignores it) - am i missing something.

If there's text that looks like a valid number below the last true

number
in
the range, your formula would return that numberic text. Also, OP asked
for
last *positive* number, while your formula returns the last number, be

it
positive, negative or zero.