Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Conditional formatting similar to shading alternating rows

Hi Conan,
I forgot that a user defined function had to be in the same
workbook, so that would apply to addins as well.
Could not find a reference to set in the VBE for the
Analysis Toolpak, but using MOD would be better
anyway.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Conan Kelly" wrote
I was getting the message that I can't use external references,
but I wasn't using external references. I was trying to reference
the cell I was applying the conditional formatting to though.