Landerson

Default right click option "pick from a list"

i'm wanting to know can the information from the "pick from a drop down list"
list be exported some how? I've been handed a load of spread sheets and been
told to create a database with the information. not that good with either
excel or access as you may guess. So i;m trying to build a table and a form
in access and it would save me loads of time if i could or if anyone can
point me in right direction of the best practice or just point out if i;m
going about things the wrong way.. All help would be very much appreciated.