Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stevieboy1313 stevieboy1313 is offline

Default Excel "IF" function

Well, I'll have the target worksheet formatted the same, but when I tried
that formula, it only displays the first column in the target, instead of the
whole row. I have all the cells listed in the formula, but they don't show.

"Excelenator" wrote:

Where on the worksheet should the row appear? If it is row 4 in the
original is it ok for it to be row for in the target worksheet? If so
you can use a very simple IF statement as an array formula. The
formula would be something like this

=IF(Sheet2!$D249999,Sheet2!A2,"") entered into cell A2 on the target
worksheet and entered using CSE (Ctl-Shft-Enter). Then you can copy
this formula to all the cells and rows in the target sheet and only the
rows that meet the criteria will appear.

--
Excelenator

Excelenator's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36768
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=574187