Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default calculating days + holidays

Do you mean that a holiday counts twice?

If so then perhaps like this

=B1-TODAY()+SUMPRODUCT(--ISNUMBER(MATCH(M1:M10,ROW(INDIRECT(TODAY()&":"&B1) )
)))

where B1 is the end date, and M1:M10 is a list of your holiday dates

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"gambit" wrote in
message ...

Thanks for the help but I kinda need the opposite, I need to add the
holidays to the day count as well as weekends.

I'm calculating an interest payment that is settled at the end of the
month but holidays delay settlement and so the interst to be payed
increases.

--
gambit
gambit's Profile: