Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Florida Richard Florida Richard is offline

Default Formula help

I am constructing an electrical calculation sheet. I have worked through the
entire sheet and it is flawless except for one point. I am attempting to make
the result for F28 to result a predertimened number in cell K28. The idea is
as follows:

If f28 is less than 100 then k28 is 100, if f28 is between 101 and 125 then
k28 is 125, if f28 is between 126 and 150 then k28 is 150, if f28 is between
151 and 175 then k28 is 175, and so on and so on...

I have tried about 20 different combinations to complete this task and have
had no sucess. If any one has any ideas please share them.