Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sgutsell Sgutsell is offline

Default How to print all text in a cell? - It cuts off the last few li

Sorry I wasn't clear. I've performed the below. The cell with 2 long
paragraphs in it is wrapped and I've widened the column. The last 10 lines
of the second paragraph are cut off at the end. The do not print either. It
is as if the cell has a limited number of characters it can display; however,
when I double click ont he cell the formula box contains all of the text?.?

"starguy" wrote:

your question is not clear. perhaps you need to fix the print area. try
following
click on cell or cells with long text in it, right click Format
Cells... on Alignmen tab, check the option Wrap text. this will
adjust your text within a cell.
select the range you want to print, go to File menu Print Area Set
Print Area.
now take a look at print preview to what is going to print.

hope this would help.

Sgutsell Wrote:
When printing a matrix with long text write-ups - The last few lines of
cell will be cut off. Is there a way to extend the parameters of a
cell to
not do this? Or - are there other solutions?

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434