Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Muhammed Rafeek M Muhammed Rafeek M is offline

Default Fing a specific string in a Cell

Active AutoFilter (Data-Fileter-AutoFilter) select custom filter from E
column, you will get one dialog box. Select "Equal" and type next column
"Account"
and active OR
Select "Equal" and type next column "New"
then click Ok
you will get all "Account and New"
now you can select all rows and delete

" wrote:

I would like to search all the cells that are not empty in column E for
the words Account and New. If the cell does not have either of those
words in it, I would like to delete that entire row, go to the next
cell in column E and repeat this action until I arrive at an empty
cell.

Please help

LP