Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Insert rows in linked table that are added to secondary table

Say your data was on Sheet1, from A1 to A9.

Enter this formula in the other sheet, and copy down *more* rows (say to
A15) then you presently have data in, to prepare beforehand for the addition
of extra rows.

=INDIRECT("'Sheet1'!A"&ROWS($1:1))

--
HTH,

RD

"Ida LaValley" wrote in message
I am trying to work with linked tables so that I only have to type data
once
and then other sheets automatically update. If I change existing data,
both
tables update. The problem comes in when I try to add data. For example,
need to add row 6 to a table with 9 items existing. When I add row 6 to
the
source table, the secondary table updates the already existing field as
far
as where they are, but will not add in row 6. HELP!!!!!