Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Miller Joe Miller is offline

Default Searching a limited amount of rows in a vertical array

I am copying/creating the VB example in my Excel User's Guide - trying
to become familiar with the required concepts necessary to implement VB
into my Excel programs. In the meantime I will appreciate any suggestion
about where to find additional literature telling me how to implement
the following 4 lines of VB code which was suggested by Don Guillett in
a previous entry in this question and answer string.
------- 4 lines of VB code
Sub findb()
x = Range("i1:i" & Range("b1")).Find("b").Row
MsgBox x

Joe Miller
Joe Miller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29900
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573460